I invite you into my space which speaks to my opinion and truth on living in Jamaica. My intent is not for you to agree or disagree with me rather to engage you into the act of sharing your thoughts, controversial they maybe at times, without fear of recrimination. I accept your feedback as just that.
Your own thoughts, positive or negative I view both as welcoming as it meant you visited the space, read the content and was moved to share a thought. That is ultimately my intent.
- Beware Of Cell-Phone Use by Dr Tony Vendryes
- Wi Caan Feed Wi Self, Yet We Have Land Galore – ‘Bully’ Beef/Corn Beef Wi Get Lick
- Humour Is Good For The Soul – That Is Why JA Needs A Nighttime Show Called ‘Judges Incharge’
- The Eyebrows Says It All – Bride Of Chucky – Woman Pleads Guilty
- Should I Ever Have Soy? Dr Tony Vendryes